ChristianCharityJobs.ca is an online job board hosted by the Canadian Council of Christian Charities. Our goal is to connect our members with talented candidates who share their passion and vision for ministry.
Posting employers can
- publish or hide their organization name and/or location, according to their preference;
- add screening questions to their posting to help identify the top candidates;
- use applicant tracking features, empowering them to message applicants, add notes to applicants, and forward applicants to other staff; and
- organize resumes into folders and add recruiting notes.
Employers must be a CCCC member in order to post to this job board.
Job seekers can
- upload multiple resumes;
- create a resume using our easy resume builder;
- apply to jobs using a single-click process;
- sign up to receive email and/or real-time text job alerts when a relevant job is posted;
- save jobs to review at a later time; and
- access application history, including job info, application date, and job status.
Please share the website! Let students, alumni, congregations, friends, and family know that ChristianCharityJobs.ca is a great way to connect with Christian charities for employment opportunities.
We pray that this job board will be a blessing to those who are seeking talented and committed staff.