I have done a variety of speeches and sermons for CCCC members. These are always ‘big picture’ as opposed to ‘technical’ and usually deal with strategic leadership issues: vision, mission, theological reflection on how we operate our ministries and so forth. I’d be delighted to discuss your meeting with you and see if there is a topic that is a match between us.
CCCC has a variety of workshops and webcasts that can be done either in plenary sessions or breakout sessions. Material from these can be selected to create a workshop that meets your needs. Some sample workshops are listed below.
- Leadership Lessons From Vimy Ridge
- Preaching God through fundraising
A number of ministries have asked me to do a staff devotional for them, and I’m always happy to do so.
- The Church at Work: How churches and agencies can work well together
- Serving as a Board Member: How individuals can become great board members
- Advancing Ministry in Larger Churches
- Short-Term Missions
- Help! I’m a New Church Treasurer
- Essentials for Charity Boards
- Church-Agency Relations
- Organizational and Program Reviews