Displaying the Seal of Accountability is a great way to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to high standards of integrity and accountability. There are several ways that you can publicly share your compliance with CCCC Standards:
- Download the Seal of Accountability to display on your website, in your promotional materials, or on your donation receipts.
Print Versions Web Versions
- DOWNLOAD ELECTRONIC PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL to include with your donor e-receipts or e-newsletters.
VIEW AND DOWNLOAD
- Request Free Promotional Material for Donors to include with your newsletter or donation receipt mailings. You may order up to 200,000 free inserts per year.
Request Inserts View Inserts
- Create a Customized Profile on giveconfidently.ca to help donors connect with your charity.
View Tutorial View Instructions
- Be published in Faith Today. CCCC features a full list of Certified charities in Faith Today every fall. This opportunity gives your charity great exposure and better recognition.
View last year’s two-page spread
Print this page
"When a prospective donor of CNCF comes to us and asks us about the financial integrity of a charity they are considering a gift to, the first place we go is to see if that charity is a member of CCCC."
— Lorne Jackson, President, Canadian National Christian Foundation