Search for Information

Reporting to the Government

In addition to payroll receipting, a charity may have the following reporting obligations: filing the annual T3010, T3s, T5s, T5007s; issuing charitable tax receipts; filing provincial or federal corporation filings; and complying with extra-provincial or fundraising registrations. 

If you're looking for the T1223 (Clergy Residence Deduction), please visit our Clergy Residence Deduction topic or download our online, fillable form


Print this page