Search for Information


Foreign individuals coming to Canada to work for a charity need to comply with Canadian immigration laws. Status as clergy, a religious worker, or a charitable worker will usually help with obtaining the necessary documents required to live and work in Canada. Individuals moving to Canada will also need to deal with issues such as housing, provincial medical insurance coverage, schooling for children, and work permits for spouses.


Print this page