It is always a pleasure to speak to audiences who are interested in the same subject as I am. My interest areas include: law and religion; religious freedom; politics and religion; charity law; Christian organizations and their relations with the public, media, and other opinion makers; peace and reconciliation. My approach is to convey content through the medium of stories. I am a believer in stories. Stories of triumph and tragedy are the foundations of our collective wisdom of what works and doesn’t work in our quest for meaning. I seek to inspire and encourage audiences to recognize that they are a part of the human story and, as a result, they have a role in making the world a better place. Feel free to contact me about a topic you would like me to speak on and let’s see if our mutual stories may connect. Some ideas to consider:
- Why The Law Should Protect Religion
- A Matter of Conscience
- Making A Difference One Person At A Time
- Religious Citizens Have A Role To Play In Charity
- The Pastor and The Law: What every pastor ought to know about the law.
- Religious Freedom and Conscience in Canada
- Religion in Society: Hostile environment or a case of misunderstanding?
- Peace and Reconciliation: Blessed are the peacemakers – yes, but in church?