Faith in Jesus Christ is what motivates CCCC. Each year our staff, volunteers, and board members affirm the following statement of faith:
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One God, eternally existent in three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His death and resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The unity in the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.