Social Media for Christian Ministry (Recorded Seminar)
There's no doubt that social media has ignited a major shift in how Christian ministries engage their donors and influence the public. This recorded seminar explores
- social media trends in global and Canadian ministry contexts
- elements of a good social media strategy and policy (samples provided)
- protocols for handling inappropriate posts
- best practices for using social media for fundraising and community engagement:
- choosing the right channels
- creating and curating great content
- using time-saving tools
- tracking effectiveness with analytics
Whether you are new to social media or well on your way, this session will provide practical tips to make the job easier.
Length: 1 hours 47 mins
Presenters: John Pellowe and Natasha Pinczuk
Date of original recording: February 6, 2014
Each order is valid for 18 months from the date of purchase and may be shared with any board or staff member within your ministry.