CCCC may, in its sole discretion and at any time, revise these Terms without advance notice. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. You consent to and are bound by these Terms by continuing to use or visit the Website after they are posted online.
Subject to the Terms, you are granted a limited license to access, view and use the Website and content for non-commercial use.
At CCCC we want to be as open-handed as possible while being good stewards of the time that has been invested in research and resource development.
You are welcome to share the material you have downloaded with any staff or volunteer within your ministry. However, you may not share the material with people outside of your organization.
This means you may not circulate the material to other charities, denominational offices, associations, etc., even if they have strong ties to your charity. Each organization must purchase their own access to CCCC resources.
CCCC owns all rights, including all copyright, for the entire content of its website, including all downloadable resources and available items in the CCCC online store. Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title, or interest is granted in the content, information products, services, or other materials available through CCCC.
You may not copy, duplicate, redistribute, repackage, reprint, or sell this material in any manner whatsoever.
Limitation of Liability
CCCC makes every effort to ensure that our Website is accurate; however, CCCC makes no warranties or representations that the Website, including its content, information, products, services, or other materials will be provided on an uninterrupted, timely, or error-free basis. The information and opinions expressed on the Website are intended to increase awareness, and do not constitute legal or other professional advice.
CCCC is not liable for any claim, loss, demand, or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or information, content or materials included on the Website.
Third Party Information
The Website may contain links to external websites operated by third parties. Links to external websites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by parties independent of CCCC. CCCC does not control external websites, is not responsible for, and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficiency, security, or correctness of the information, content, material, products or services located on or made available through third-party websites. Unless otherwise indicated, reference to any third-party product, service, event or publication does not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CCCC, its governing board, officers, agents, and employees from any liabilities, losses, claims, demands, and expenses (including reasonable lawyer's fees) related to your use of the Website, CCCC resources or violations of these Terms.
Social Media and Blog Comments
We're looking forward to reading your comments and opinions in response to our posts. Please treat the comments space with the same respect you would any other public space. The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want comments to reflect that they matter to you as well.
We seek to build relationships and engagement between diverse audiences, some of whom may disagree strongly with each other. We use our blog and social media accounts to share information and encourage dialogue. Please be respectful to our authors, staff and members of our community by leaving out profane and offensive language.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you post comment(s), or otherwise make material available by means of comment(s), whether through text or other form, you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, your Comments. By making Comments, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Comments will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Comments, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Comments do not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Comments are not spam, are not machine- or randomly-generated, and do not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Comments are not pornographic, do not contain threats or incite violence, and do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; and
- your comments are not being advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods.
Right to Remove Comments
CCCC reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any Comments deemed ad hominem, offensive, derogatory, misleading, partisan, harmful, objectionable or otherwise inappropriate for this site.
External Blog Contributors
Opinions, conclusions, and other information expressed by external contributors on this site belong solely to the author and do not represent CCCC. CCCC is not liable for any claim, loss, demand, or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of an externally-authored blog, its information, content or materials.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada.