The Canadian Centre for Christian Charities is committed above all else to our Statement of Faith and to the Corporate Values which guide all of our decisions. We are accountable to you for living up to these statements in our corporate life and ministry.
Our Statement of Faith
- The Bible, as originally given by God, is his perfect, trustworthy, and authoritative communication to humanity for all matters of faith and life.
- There is one God, who exists eternally in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God the Son, who was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born to a virgin. He lived a sinless human life, teaching and doing divine miracles for our sake. After his death and resurrection, he ascended into heaven and continues to advocate for us until he returns in power and glory.
- God the Father created humanity for us to enjoy lives in loving and rich relationships with himself and with each other, but through our own inclinations we have all failed to live as God intended and cannot redeem ourselves. God the Son, Jesus Christ, by his death and resurrection, made it possible for anyone to be redeemed through personal faith in Jesus Christ alone. Through that faith and by the work of God the Holy Spirit, each person is born again as a new creation.
- The Holy Spirit lives in every person who has faith in Jesus Christ, powerfully enabling them to live a life pleasing to God, to tell others about Jesus Christ, and to be his “hands and feet” at work in this world.
- All true believers make up the Church, which is the Body of Christ, and are called by Christ to live in unity, guided by the Holy Spirit.
- All people will be resurrected; those who have placed their trust in Jesus Christ to eternal life with God, and those who have rejected him to eternal separation from God.
Our Corporate Values
1. Evangelical in identity, ecumenical in service
a. We demonstrate Christian unity by serving all Christian ministries in Christian love and harmony, always
2. Excellence in our work
a. We aspire to excellence in all that we do, serving our peers with the integrity and servant's heart that are expected of a representative of Jesus Christ.
b. We commit to continuous improvement by
i. building our knowledge and expertise.
ii. being an innovative provider of leading-edge services.
iii. helping our staff become thought-leaders in their respective fields.
3. Exemplary model for Christian workplaces
a. The board and staff aspire to model faithfulness and excellence as a witness and an encouragement to other ministries.