6 Things Charities Should Know About the New Anti-Spam Law (Recorded Webinar)
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) will be coming into force on July 1, 2014. Is your charity ready?
In this recorded webinar Derek Ross, CCCC’s Director of Legal Affairs, discusses the top 6 things charities should know about CASL and how it affects charity operations.
The presentation includes:
- The purpose and scope of CASL
- Exemptions for registered charities
- Consent requirements
- Mandatory content for “commercial electronic messages” (CEMs)
- Penalties for violations of CASL
- Practical suggestions to help charities comply with CASL
Length: 50 mins
Presenters: Derek Ross
Date of original recording: April 23, 2014