Safety and Security on Short-Term Mission Trips
Many churches and charities sponsor mission trips outside of Canada. But, unfortunately, many of them do not prepare for the risks involved with sending groups overseas.
This recorded webinar discusses the most frequently asked questions about short-term mission trip risks:
- What are the top security concerns with sending groups overseas?
- What health and medical checks should be required of mission trip participants?
- How can we mitigate the risk of injury and liability?
- What legal responsibility do leaders have for the health and safety of mission trip participants?
- What are the best practices for avoiding the risks associated with short-term mission trips?
Length: 42 mins 07 sec
Presenter: Ken Hall, Gil Langerak
CCCC Members have unlimited, free access to this webinar. Non-members must purchase this webinar. Each order is valid for 14 days from the date of purchase and may be shared with any board or staff member within your ministry.
Receive notifications for upcoming events, newly published resources, and more!
Never miss an event, webinar, or conference ever again. Receive notifications straight to your email by subscribing to our “CCCC Events & Webinars” emails. We respect your privacy and inbox capacity, and will only send you the information you need to know.