CCCC Office Christmas Hours - CLOSED Dec. 24, 25, 26 & Jan. 1
Taxable Benefits: A Review for Charity Employers
This high-level overview will cover the most common questions regarding taxable benefits:
- When is a benefit or allowance taxable?
- What Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) guidance is available?
- How do we handle allowances (e.g., for car, travel, books, training)?
- When are employer-paid insurance premiums taxable or tax-exempt?
- How are Registered Pension Plan (RPP) and RRSP contributions treated for tax purposes?
- When are gifts and awards taxable or tax-exempt?
- What are the side-effects of housing allowances re: the clergy residence deduction?
- How do religious labels on payments reconcile with tax reality?
Length: 27 mins 46 sec
Presenter: Gil Langerak
CCCC Members have unlimited, free access to this webinar. Non-members must purchase this webinar. Each order is valid for 14 days from the date of purchase and may be shared with any board or staff member within your ministry.
View this webinar