HOW TO CREATE YOUR INDIVIDUAL PROFILE
STEP ONE - Creating individual profile
- To begin, open www.cccc.org and click the Login button on the top right hand corner.
- Click Set up your individual profile.
- On the new page, enter your first name, last name, and individual email address.
- Select Submit and the CCCC will email you password instructions.
- Open the email you received and click the link.
- A Reset or Create Your Password page will open. Type in your new password into the New Password field and again into the Confirm Password field and select Ok.
STEP TWO - Logging in to www.cccc.org
- In the right-hand corner, select the Login button. Now you will enter the email address and password you just used to create your individual profile. Click Log in.
- You are now logged into the website with your individual profile. This area is known as The Centre. On this page, your individual name and the names of organizations you are connected with are listed.
- A number of useful features have been brought together in The Centre for you, including access to the Knowledge Base where you will find sample documents and may search for information. Please review The Centre to see everything available to you with your membership.
- Your individual profile will also grant you access to CCCC’s online community, The Green, and our learning platform for taking CCCC courses.
- If you have any questions, please contact us anytime at www.cccc.org/contact and we will be happy to help!