Creating Your CCCC Profile Video (see text below)
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN PROFILE
STEP ONE - CREATE LOGIN
- To begin, open your internet browser and in the address bar type in the URL www.cccc.org. Once the homepage loads, you’ll see in the top right-hand corner, the login button. Select the login button and the next page will load
- Do not enter your email address or your organization user id number, instead select the Don’t Have A Password or Forget It? link. That link will open a new page. On this page, in the text field, enter the email address at which you receive emails from CCCC.
- Select Send Me Reset Instructions and the CCCC will send you reset instructions so you can move ahead to the next step of creating your profile. If you check your inbox and you don’t see the email there, wait five minutes and then check your spam folder.
- Open the email and click the link to move to the next step.
- A Reset Your Password page will open. Create a password that you will remember and type it once into the New Password field and again, into the Confirm Password field. Select the Finish button and you’ll move onto the next stage.
STEP TWO - Now that you’ve created those login details, go back to the homepage www.cccc.org
- In the right-hand corner select the login button. Now you will enter the email address and password you just used to create your profile. Select the login button
- You are now in the website under your individual profile. On the page, your individual name and the names of your organizations to which you are connected are listed.
- A number of features have been brought together under my homepage, including the affinity programs that your organization is currently using as well as those you may not be using yet.
- In addition to viewing different affinity programs available to you, you can manage your email subscriptions, search for information in our member resource database, complete your T3010 online and view the CCCC professional associate listing.
- Your newsfeed is a compilation of the most recently posted online resources including webinars, sample documents, bulletin articles, blog posts and more. To customize your newsfeed, select Update Preferences, once the page loads you can select the categories most interesting and relevant to you.
- Once you have selected your categories, click Update and your homepage will refresh.