Employee Group Health Insurance
No matter the size of your organization, CCCC has a benefit package to meet your need for extended healthcare, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, or dental and vision benefit coverage. Participation in the plan is conditional on CCCC membership.
To join the Employee Group Health Insurance Plan, the employer (church or agency) chooses the basic package and additional coverage options. Groups of 25 or more may request a customized plan design.
The Basic Plan includes
To be eligible for the plan, the employer must
- Employee Life Insurance;
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D);
- Dependent Life Insurance;
- Long Term Disability;
- Early Assistance and Reintegration Service (EARS);
- Extended Healthcare;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Additional coverage options include
- Short-Term Disability;
- Voluntary Life Insurance;
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment;
- Dental Care.