CCCC’s Expatriate Group Health Insurance Plan provides extensive and comprehensive group health insurance benefits for Canadian missionaries and their families working outside Canada. It offers hospital and extended health benefits (including prescription drugs), life insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment. Dental and long-term disability benefits are also available.
To be eligible for the plan, the employer must
- maintain administrative offices in Canada;
- be a member of CCCC;
- agree to remit one lump sum payment of premium per month for all insureds and, if required, forward routine claim correspondence and distribute benefit payments;
- agree to insure 100% of its Canadian missionary employees who are under age 75 and posted overseas;
- ensure assignments are for a maximum duration of four years between furlough periods.
- No Deductible - 100% Reimbursement - $350,000/person/year
- Semi-Private Hospital
- Professional Services
- Ambulance Services
- Medical Services
- Obstetrical Care
- Infant Child Care
- Prescription Drugs to a maximum of $5,000/person/year
- Annual Examination
- Nursing Services
- Paramedical Services
- Medical Supplies to a maximum of $300/person/year
For more information, please download our brochure.
Ready to Sign Up? Please contact us to get started.