Do you want to hire Christians to work at your organization, but are curious about how a ministry is allowed to discriminate in hiring? Since applying a blanket requirement that all employees be Christians is not appropriate, and may not be defensible if challenged, it’s important to make sure you’re following all the required steps.
- Is Christian faith a bona fide occupational requirement (BFOR)?
- Have you considered each role individually?
- Have you considered accommodation?
- Have you considered if the requirement is the least restrictive possible?
Let CCCC help ensure that you are in a strong position to justify the need for people with genuine Christian faith with our Bona Fide Occupational Requirement Assessment Package. With this package you receive:
- A phone or video chat consultation with our Head of Human Resources to determine the specific needs of your ministry.
- Customization of a BFOR Assessment Document that can be applied to every individual role at your organization.
- Guidance on how to complete the document and how to reference it in policy and on job descriptions.
Non-members: Not available
If you are a CCCC Member, please log in to purchase.