Employee Group Health Insurance
No matter the size of your organization, CCCC has a benefit package to meet your need for extended healthcare, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, or dental and vision benefit coverage. Participation in the plan is conditional on CCCC membership.
To join the Employee Group Health Insurance Plan, the employer (church or agency) chooses the basic package and additional coverage options. Groups of 25 or more may request a customized plan design.
The Basic Plan
Starting coverage for eligible members includes:
- Employee Life Insurance;
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D);
- Dependant Life Insurance;
- Medical Leave of Absence (MLOA);
- Extended Healthcare;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Critical Illness Insurance *NEW*.
Additional coverage options include:
- Long Term Disability;
- Short-Term Disability;
- Voluntary Life Insurance;
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment;
- Dental Care.
Contact us online
* Indicates required field