Accessibility Compliance Package – Ontario
Accessibility Compliance Reporting Requirement –
Is Your Ministry Ready for the December 31, 2017 Deadline?
- Intake phone call with an HR Professional to review your ministry's current accessibility documentation and practices
- Accessibility report that provides prioritized and actionable steps for your charity to comply with Ontario's accessibility laws. Report is typically 12-15 pages in length and includes:
- Links to online training and other free accessibility resources
- Customized accessibility policy for your ministry
- Template emails to communicate training requirements to staff, managers, directors and volunteers
- Accessibility checklist for hiring managers and recruiters
- Debrief call with an HR Professional to review and discuss accessibility report and next steps
*Interested in becoming a CCCC member? Visit our Membership Options and Pricing page for more information.