CCCC’s webinars are informative recorded training sessions designed for individual or group learning. Choose from a variety of topics to access continuing education when it is convenient for you. Some CCCC webinars may qualify for Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and Certified General Accountant (CGA) continuing education credits. Please check with your provincial association for eligibility details.
How much does it cost?
All webinars in the following list are FREE for CCCC Members!
How long is a webinar?
The running time for each session is listed with the description.
- Benevolence Policies and Government Reporting
- Benevolent Funds: Policy And Receipting
- Board Governance - Where Was the Board?
- Clergy Residence Deduction - Completing CRA Form T1223
- Clergy Residence Deduction - Religious Orders
- CRA Audits-How to Pass with Flying Colours
- Employees and Independent Contractors: Distinguishing Between Them
- Evaluating the CEO & Lead Pastor
- Facility Rental Policies
- Foreign Activities: Canadian Charities Operating Outside Canada
- Hiring Well: Best Practices for Christian Ministries
- How to do a Board Checkup
- Managing Restricted Funds
- Managing Transportation Risk for Churches and Other Charities
- Ministry Work and Your Mental Health
- Passing the Financial Baton
- Privacy Legislation & Your Ministry
- Raising Designated Support
- Receipting - Gifts-in-Kind
- Receipting - What must be included on the Official Donation Receipt
- Receipting - What Types of Gifts May be Receipted
- Receipting - Year-End Review - Issuing Official Receipts
- Retaining Records for Charities
- Role & Function of a Board Audit Committee
- Safety and Security on Short-Term Mission Trips
- Sending & Employing Missionaries Outside of Canada
- Strategy Development: Simplifying Your Strategy Process
- T4 Slip Completion - Part 1 - Basic Information
- T4 Slip Completion - Part 2 - Filling in the Boxes
- Taxable Benefits: A Review for Charity Employers
- Things Change! Reviewing your Charitable Purposes and Activities
- Understanding When Your Ministry Must Issue Tax Slips
- What Should Be Included in Board Minutes?