- Pastors, You Have a Hope and a Future
- Inspiration from a 100-Year-Old Pastor’s Sermon
- A Life of Ministry with No Regrets
- A Crowd of Support for Pastors
- Pastors, You Do Have a Partner
- The Significance of Your Ministry
- When Ministry Is Too Much to Bear
- Master Your Emotions
- Reframe the Problem
- Facing the Opposition
- The Main Thing
- Prepare to Move Forward
- Treasure Your Call
- Come Back to Your Call
- Come Back to Your Mission
- Explore Your Mission Afresh
- This Is What God Has Given You
- Refresh Your Leadership
- A New Way of Working
- Fall in love all over again!
- Take Care of Yourself
- Pastors, You Are Ready for a Spiritual Retreat
- Lead with Abundant Joy!
- Supporting You Going Forward
Pastors, in addition to all the people in your life who can support you in ministry, remember there is one very special partner who is always at work behind the scenes: God the Father.
No pastor is a solo pastor, or is the only lead, associate, young adults, youth, childrens, community or any other kind of pastor at your church. Every pastor has God the Father as a co-pastor in their role.
This post from December 1, 2020 explains how, as you do your pastoral work, God the Father is also at work (usually in a way not known to you) creating the circumstances for you to fulfill your call with great fruitfulness.