Advancing Ministry Together.
Does that statement resonate with you? Would you like to research and develop a business plan to establish and grow a key function within our organization? Do you feel called to serve churches and agencies with your well-honed HR skills? If you’ve answered yes, you might be the HR professional we’re looking for to help us serve our growing membership of over 3,200 Canadian Christian ministries.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Lead, research, and develop a business plan to provide outsourced human resource services for CCCC members.
- Research and create technical content for CCCC publications, conference workshops, and websites. Represent CCCC as a speaker.
- Provide support to CCCC members by answering questions on a wide variety of human resource topics.
The successful candidate will possess:
- an undergraduate degree in Business or equivalent.
- a CHRP designation.
- a minimum of 5 years progressive experience, preferably in the Christian charity sector
- exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- excellent research, strategic thinking, and organizational skills
- solid working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
If you are looking to join a ministry that offers variety, individual growth, and creativity–please submit a resume by June 30th, 2014 to: Heather Card.