- Pastors, You Have a Hope and a Future
- Inspiration from a 100-Year-Old Pastor’s Sermon
- A Life of Ministry with No Regrets
- A Crowd of Support for Pastors
- Pastors, You Do Have a Partner
- The Significance of Your Ministry
- When Ministry Is Too Much to Bear
- Master Your Emotions
- Reframe the Problem
- Facing the Opposition
- The Main Thing
- Prepare to Move Forward
- Treasure Your Call
- Come Back to Your Call
- Come Back to Your Mission
- Explore Your Mission Afresh
- This Is What God Has Given You
- Refresh Your Leadership
- A New Way of Working
- Fall in love all over again!
- Take Care of Yourself
- Pastors, You Are Ready for a Spiritual Retreat
- Lead with Abundant Joy!
- Supporting You Going Forward
Once God has called you into pastoral ministry, you don’t want to do anything to disqualify yourself from continuing to carry out your call.
There are a number of reasons why people lose their call and not all of them are outright sins. Often, it is a case of leaders becoming unattractive leaders who no longer reflect Jesus’ character or leaders who neglect the spiritual practices and humility that drove their success earlier on. If they won’t change, sooner or later the board and staff will see the inconsistency and conclude that the health of the church demands better leadership.
It’s always good to take a close look at yourself and your suitability to continue your call. This post from November 28, 2016 will help you preserve your call.