- Pastors, You Have a Hope and a Future
- Inspiration from a 100-Year-Old Pastor’s Sermon
- A Life of Ministry with No Regrets
- A Crowd of Support for Pastors
- Pastors, You Do Have a Partner
- The Significance of Your Ministry
- When Ministry Is Too Much to Bear
- Master Your Emotions
- Reframe the Problem
- Facing the Opposition
- The Main Thing
- Prepare to Move Forward
- Treasure Your Call
- Come Back to Your Call
- Come Back to Your Mission
- Explore Your Mission Afresh
- This Is What God Has Given You
- Refresh Your Leadership
- A New Way of Working
- Fall in love all over again!
- Take Care of Yourself
- Pastors, You Are Ready for a Spiritual Retreat
- Lead with Abundant Joy!
- Supporting You Going Forward
One of the best things you can do to refresh your sense of call to be a pastor is to relive the experience of how you came to understand you were called to pastoral ministry.
If you didn’t have a specific moment that you were called, don’t worry. Many people, including 100-year-old John Richardson whom we heard from earlier in this series, had no specific call but just followed opportunity to serve as it arose. If that’s you, you can still relive your experience and appreciate the wonder of how God works through people to reach you. Your call experience is valid however you experienced it.
This post from June 28, 2021 will guide you through the process of rekindling the fire of passion for your call.