- Pastors, You Have a Hope and a Future
- Inspiration from a 100-Year-Old Pastor’s Sermon
- A Life of Ministry with No Regrets
- A Crowd of Support for Pastors
- Pastors, You Do Have a Partner
- The Significance of Your Ministry
- When Ministry Is Too Much to Bear
- Master Your Emotions
- Reframe the Problem
- Facing the Opposition
- The Main Thing
- Prepare to Move Forward
- Treasure Your Call
- Come Back to Your Call
- Come Back to Your Mission
- Explore Your Mission Afresh
- This Is What God Has Given You
- Refresh Your Leadership
- A New Way of Working
- Fall in love all over again!
- Take Care of Yourself
- Pastors, You Are Ready for a Spiritual Retreat
- Lead with Abundant Joy!
- Supporting You Going Forward
Pastors, today is like a graduation as you complete this series of 24 posts. My prayer is that you feel ready and energized for the next phase of your call to ministry.
With Paul, I can honestly say that I am “confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” God doesn’t leave projects half-finished or people on their own. Since he called you into pastoral ministry, he will see you through to the end.
This final post from November 27, 2017 tells you what I truly believe about you. Be encouraged! May God bless you!