- Pastors, You Have a Hope and a Future
- Inspiration from a 100-Year-Old Pastor’s Sermon
- A Life of Ministry with No Regrets
- A Crowd of Support for Pastors
- Pastors, You Do Have a Partner
- The Significance of Your Ministry
- When Ministry Is Too Much to Bear
- Master Your Emotions
- Reframe the Problem
- Facing the Opposition
- The Main Thing
- Prepare to Move Forward
- Treasure Your Call
- Come Back to Your Call
- Come Back to Your Mission
- Explore Your Mission Afresh
- This Is What God Has Given You
- Refresh Your Leadership
- A New Way of Working
- Fall in love all over again!
- Take Care of Yourself
- Pastors, You Are Ready for a Spiritual Retreat
- Lead with Abundant Joy!
- Supporting You Going Forward
Here is a pastor who, after retirement, preached a sermon every year during his birthday week. Take 26 minutes today to listen to his sermon for his 100th birthday, which I posted on July 8, 2012. I want you to be inspired that this pastor was still preaching at 100 years of age and also to be inspired by the content of his sermon: a message of hope, perspective, and perseverance through difficult times using Isaiah 40:30-31 as his text.
Though youths grow weary and tired,Isaiah 40:30-31 (NIV)
And vigorous young men stumble badly,
Yet those who wait for the Lord
Will gain new strength;
They will mount up with wings like eagles,
They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary.
Follow the link below to hear the sermon.